Full Job Description
We’re looking for a highly motivated Outside Sales Representative to join our team by building trusted, consultative relationships with our clients and prospective clients in the Mid West, Mid East, and East Coast USA territories.
This role will require you to manage existing retail/wholesale accounts, seek out new accounts and expand market share for L.A. LUCKY IMPORT & EXPORT INC in the Asian ethnic food category across the continental US grocery and food-service industry. A successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and servicing clients, building leads, qualifying prospective clients and managing sales of products and services. This is an outside sales/service position and requires travel to the Mid West, Mid East and East Coast USA territories.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to build and continue relationships
- Offer new products by explaining the features of products and the understanding market demands
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and product use
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales confirmations
- Cooperate with internal and external personnel to analyze and solve problems
- Open new accounts Follow up with sales related inquiries as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Traveling to 10 to 15 states annually, including Mid-west, Mid East and East coast.
- Job Requirements A valid Driver license
- This position requires driving across different states for each trip, or 2-4+ hours daily easily depends on different routes.
- Bilingual in Chinese/Vietnamese is required.
- Must be able to read and understand Chinese and Vietnamese
- Strong communication skills.
- Past sales experience is required
- Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- What we offer: Base Salary 60K annually, plus more depends on your ability to close sales
- Base salary plus commission. Uncapped commission and earning opportunities.
- Health benefits and paid vacation
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- This is an incredible opportunity for individuals who want to advance their sales career
- Please attach your resume in the email = SALES@LALUCKY.COM
- Monday – Friday
We are hiring 2 candidates for this role
Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not covering or containing all details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities may change at any time without or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.